Get to know our five different suit styles, dress trousers and sportcoats with sprezzatura to spare.
The Madison Suit
OUR MOST MODERN SUIT
- Natural shoulder, patch pockets, and a tailored silhouette.
- The pleated Madison Suit Trouser is relaxed up top then tapers through the thigh to a tailored lower leg.
- Natural waist with an elegant tab closure.
The Traveler Suit
OUR MOST VERSATILE SUIT
- The jacket has a natural shoulder, double vent and patch pockets.
- It looks and feels more like a relaxed shirt jacket than a heavily constructed blazer.
- The trousers have an elasticized waist with a concealed drawstring.
The SUTTON Suit
OUR MOST CLASSIC SUIT
- The Sutton Suit jacket is two button and double-vented.
- A clean, flattering cut—slightly nipped-in at the waist.
- The Sutton Suit trouser is a flat front pant with a polished tab closure.
OUR MOST RUGGED SUIT
- Inspired by a vintage carpenter’s jacket, the coat blends a traditional silhouette (natural shoulder, patch pockets, and a trim lapel) with workwear details, including working cuffs.
- Based on a French military trouser, the Japanese Relaxed Workwear Chino has a double-pleat and a button fly with melamine buttons to enhance the retro feel.
- The fit is slightly slouchy up top with a relaxed fit through the leg.
The Gurkha Suit
OUR MOST ON-TREND SUIT
- The Italian Pinstripe Jacket is both an oversized blazer and a great layering piece over a sweater or turtleneck.
- Inspired by the double-pleated trousers worn by elite Nepalis soldiers in the British military, Todd has updated the silhouette and added just a hint of stretch.
- A low key and stylish alternative to a classic suit.
YOUR SARTORIAL SWISS ARMY KNIFE
- Made in Italy
- Features a nipped waist, a double vent and casual patch pockets
- Looks equally good a dress shirt and tie or tossed over a hoodie
The Dress Trouser
PERFECT FOR THE OFFICE, DINING OUT OR HANGING OUT
- Made from Italian fabrics
- Cut like a suit pant with a moderate rise, a flat front and a tab closure
- They pair equally well with dress shoes and a clean court sneaker